Cookies & Cream Power Cookies
Have you been on the search for a great treat that won’t compromise your health goals? Well, look no further. I promise that these will be the most delicious protein cookies you will ever try. Who doesn’t love cookies and cream!
I often find protein cookies to be dry, chewy, and tasteless, but I’ve found the trick to locking in the moisture while not compromising the taste. The best part about this recipe is that it is incredibly easy, fast, and inexpensive to make.
I have made these with both chocolate and vanilla protein powder as well, and can testify to the delicious tastes of both! I can’t, however, promise that you’ll eat just one. Enjoy!
2 cups quick oats
2 Scoops of Protein Powder (Chocolate or Vanilla)
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. mint extract
1 cup of 2% cottage cheese
1/2 cup of chocolate chips or carob chips (be sure to put aside a few for garnishing the tops)
10 to 12 cookies depending on sizes
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend thoroughly.
- Spray cookie sheet or lay down parchment paper.
- Drop dough in tablespoon-sized balls, then slightly press the centre down with a fork and form into a cookie shape.
- Garnish tops with chocolate chips.
- Place into freezer for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove from freezer and place straight into oven to bake for 10-15 minutes, until tops are golden.
Nutritional breakdown for one cookie:
Fat: 3 grams
Carbs: 13 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Sugar: 2 grams