Casting Call & Modelling Workshop – Vancouver, BC
Training & Fitness magazine is always on the lookout for beautiful, confident and fit women to feature in upcoming advertisements, articles, columns and covers.
For those who already possess fantastic (never before published) images, we invite you to submit these via our photo submission page. If you do not already have professional photos of publication quality, we invite you to come out and attend one of our casting calls. Or if you’re new to fitness modelling (or modelling in general), we invite you to participate in one of our modelling workshops. These all-day events are run by our Chief Photographer, Mark Bradfield and include an interactive seminar followed by individual photoshoots for participants.
Our staff and affiliate photographers work these events and capture images which are truly worthy of publication. In fact, many models are discovered at these events. Our January 2014 cover girl, Ami Mills was discovered at a modelling workshop held in Vancouver in 2013!
We will be holding a modelling workshop on June 29th, 2014 in Vancouver, British Columbia, with casting call sessions on select dates prior to this workshop. Throughout these dates, our Chief Photographer, Mark Bradfield will be capturing images with a limited number of pre-selected applicants. There are only a limited number of available sessions. Successful candidates will be selected based on the information and images we receive from each.
How to participate:
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest. Please include a short bio and a few recent photos with your message. A Training & Fitness representative respond with further information.
What to bring:
– Bra tops in bright, solid colours.
– Brief or boy-short style bottoms (3/4 length tights optional).
– Athletic workout shoes (matching above colours if you can).
– A pair of comfortable heels.
– Any small props you wish to use (dumbells, stretcher bands, jump rope, etc).
Hair & Makeup:
Pro Hair & Makeup services will be offered on set, but applicants are welcome to arrive ready-to-shoot. Please keep in mind:
– Makeup should be conservative.
– Hair should not be “overdone”. A conservative, fresh, sporty look is favorable.
– If using our stylist(s), please arrive with freshly washed (and dried) hair and face, with no product on either.
Thank you for your interest!