Blast That Belly
Being aware of the importance of nutrition is crucial in order to live a healthy lifestyle. Of course, eating healthy positively affects your weight, but it also reduces your risk of chronic diseases. Even those who are at a healthy weight, but partake in poor eating are still in the running for potential health risks.
This 7-Day Belly Fat Blaster Plan can make a difference. By committing to this plan, your body will become leaner and you’ll feel better. Making the adjustment of trying out, and sticking with this meal plan can be the key to finally seeing those abs.
Now, the importance of hydration is just as important as the 7 Day Plan itself. It is recommended that you drink a gallon of water per day. Water offers many benefits, especially involving belly fat. For starters, water is the best detox. Drinking water will help wash out the waste in your body, and it’s also a perfect filler when you’re hungry. Drinking water before a meal or in place of food (when you are hungry), the outcome will be that much greater.
Specific foods that are great to eat to get a defined stomach are almonds, eggs, soy, apples, berries, leafy greens, yogurt, veggie soup, salmon and quinoa. Almonds are lean and packed with protein, fiber, Vitamin E and magnesium. Eggs take the title of being the best protein source while soy offers antioxidants, fiber and protein. Apples reduce cholesterol damage, promote healthy lungs and fights certain cancers. Berries are a delicious source of fiber. Leafy greens, low in calories, provide a good source of calcium and fuel. Yogurt holds probiotic bacteria while veggie soup makes a great replacement for snack foods. Salmon contains Omega3 Fatty Acids and quinoa is high in fiber and protein. These are wholesome, nutritious foods that highlight all food groups and are key in attaining that stomach you’ve always wanted.
7-Day Belly Fat Blaster Plan
- ½ cup Egg Whites with
- ½ cup Blueberries
Mid Morning Snack
- Apple with
- Unsalted all-natural Peanut Butter
- Grilled Chicken Salad with
- Lemon Dressing
- 1 scoop Body Construct Vanilla Pudding Protein
- 1 cup Strawberries
(Add Water, Ice and blend)
Post Workout Shake
- 1 scoop Body Construct Vanilla Pudding/Body Construct Birthday Cake Batter
- 1 cup frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted all-natural Peanut Butter
(Add water, ice and blend)
- ½ cup Brown Rice
- 5 oz. any white Fish
- Green leafy Veggies
- 1 gallon of Water
Quinoa and Smoked Tofu Salad
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 228 cal., 10 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 376 mg sodium, 26 g carb. (4 g fiber), 9 g pro.
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt , divided
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed well
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 6-8 ounce package baked smoked tofu, diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- Bring water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add quinoa and reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until the water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spread the quinoa on a baking sheet to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the cooled quinoa, tofu, bell pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley and mint; toss well to combine.
Precooked “baked tofu” is firmer than waterpacked tofu and comes in a wide variety of flavors. You might also like flavored baked tofu on a sandwich or in a stirfry.
Ab Blast Workout
Complete this circuit twice, spending 1 minute on each step.
- Sit Ups
- Leg Lifts
- Bicycle Crunches
- Butt Lifts