Supreme Egg White Pizza
Pizza, pizza! Satisfy your craving for a slice and whip up one of these pizza pies tonight! By using egg whites as the crust, not only are the carbs and calories slashed, the protein is pumped up. Get creative and make it your own. Try it topped with grilled vegetables, fresh herbs, hot sauce or black beans – the possibilities are endless. Every night can be pizza night!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp yellow onions, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- Spray a small frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Whisk together egg whites, green pepper, and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the frying pan in a single layer. Cook until the bottom is firm. Flip and top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, and black olives.
- Cook on low for an additional 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted and the egg is cooked through.