Not Your Typical Nanaimo Bars
Who doesn’t love a good Nanaimo bar? These treats are Mr.Cannon’s fav!
- 1 cup peanut butter of choice (I love extra crunchy natural )
- 3 scoops vanilla Quattro
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Walnuts
- 3 tbsp Apple sauce
- Mix above ingredients together and place to side.
- Take 4 large squares of unsweetened dark chocolate and melt in bowl .
- Line melted chocolate in bottom of rectangular baking pan,let cool slightly and place peanut butter mixture on top .
- Repeat this process for top of bars & sprinkle shredded coconut on top
- Place in freezer for 2 hours cut into squares and enjoy!
Bet you can’t have just one!
Each bar contains:
Fat: 13.8 grams
Protein: 6.18 grams
Carbs: 5.79 grams